Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crazy Songs in Crazy Places

Traveling I hear all types of music, I was amazed that in Germany they play alot of american pop from 80's and 90's. They also have a facination with a Brit named Robbie Williams, he is mediocre at best and not much German in their Radio stations. Italy must have a contract with the mob in their restaraunts I think they have the same playlist.
These are a few shockers I have had.

Lynn Anderson country song  " I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promise You A Rose Garden" in a Beer Garden In Germany ..A bunch of big Germans drinking beer with that for Ambiance.

I a busy Market in Egypt  a guys Phone rang with the Ringtone of " The Cucaracha"

Vienna Austria, 3 very white young men 17-18 years of age, Sitting in their Renault hooptie blasting "Gold Digger" Skinnig Jeans and tilted Yankee Caps.


Just a few I will add more Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment